If you’re looking for the perfect motor racing and camping experience nearest to the circuit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Established in 1985, we are a family run campsite and we guarantee a warm welcome at Litchlake Farm as well as a helping hand with any enquiries you may have.
So what makes camping at Litchlake Farm so special?
• We are the closest campsite to the circuit – literally a one-minute walk to the circuit – no mini bus or tractor shuttle required
• You can arrive at different times, still camp together and park next to your tent / caravan
• No minimum stay requirements
• No extra charge for awnings
• Choose between our more sociable area or our quieter family area
• BBQs are allowed
• Dogs welcome
• 24hr security available during British Grand Prix
• Enjoy our bar and entertainment on selected evenings
• Enjoy our shopping village (Grand Prix)
• 24hr staff on site for every event who are available to discuss any issues
• Enjoy our selection of delicious hot food
• Toilets and hot showers available
• No electric hook up but you are welcome to bring a quiet generator or battery
New for 2015
We would like to say a big thank to everyone who camped with us this year and to let you know the booking system for 2016 will be open asap by September at the latest.
Will be available for all events at Litchlake Farm.
• Book up to a couple of hours before you come – we only need the ticket from your email booking confirmation
• No ticket charge for children 12 and under
PLEASE NOTE ANYONE WISHING TO STAY AN EXTRA NIGHT OR TWO IS WELCOME TO PAY CASH ON ARRIVAL.
We are proud to say that our campsite along with five others received a gold award from Silverstone on the 5/11/2013, find out more here.
Our hard work paid off and we received the award 2 years in a row!
If you require any more information or would simply like to get in touch please email
Our address is:
We are located halfway between the A43 and Luffield Abbey, opposite the Silverstone circuit.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions before booking.
FOR ALL ENQUIRIES FOR TRADE STANDS PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECT ON 01327 857955.
☻Party Atmosphere but NO FIREWORKS and no open fires please.
☻Electric hook up is available.
☻Absolutely no mini bikes, quads or motor scooters on site.
☻We would appreciate it if noise and music are kept to a reasonable level as we do have some people who want to sleep! Music and generators to be turned off by midnight.
☻Please use facilities in a sympathetic manner, and leave as you would wish to find them.
☻The management reserves the right to change details or prices at any time.