Established in 1985, we are a family run campsite and we guarantee a warm welcome at Litchlake Farm as well as a helping hand with any enquiries you may have.
So what makes camping at Litchlake Farm so special?
• We are the closest campsite to the circuit – literally a one-minute walk to the circuit – no mini bus or tractor shuttle required
• You can arrive at different times, still camp together and park next to your tent / caravan
• No minimum stay requirements
• No extra charge for awnings
• Choose between our more sociable area or our quieter family area
• BBQs are allowed
• Dogs welcome
• 24hr security available during British Grand Prix
• Enjoy our bar and entertainment on selected evenings
• Enjoy our shopping village (Grand Prix)
• 24hr staff on site for every event who are available to discuss any issues
• Enjoy our selection of delicious hot food
• Toilets and hot showers available
• No electric hook up but you are welcome to bring a quiet generator or battery
• Book up to a couple of hours before you come – we only need the ticket from your email booking confirmation
• No ticket charge for children 12 and under
We are proud to say that our campsite along with five others received a gold award from Silverstone on the 5/11/2013, find out more here.
Our hard work paid off and we received the award 2 years in a row!
Great news! It has just been announced that The Renault World Series will be returning to Silverstone for 2015 provisional date 29/30 August tbc. We willl, of course, be offering camping for this event and will update the website this week with all info/details.
If you require any more information or would simply like to get in touch please email
Our address is:
We are located halfway between the A43 and Luffield Abbey, opposite the Silverstone circuit.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions before booking.